These great tiles are designed to be cut to the required size and glued or screwed into place. They are ideal for, disabled ramps, decking, pontoons (marine moorings), safety grips for steps, walkways and areas of high pedestrian traffic or anywhere where the surface may be slippery and dangerous.
A Handheld cutting tool such as a disc cutter or for smaller numbers a hand saw is possible.
- These can be screwed or glued onto the specific surface
- The idea is that one cuts these to the size required
- They are easy to cut with a disc cutter ...
- Or for one or two pieces ...a hand saw is fine
- Then just screw them or glue them down